The most durable Fabric waterproofer
Beeswax is blended with a proprietary HT Wax Blend for the most durable water proof boundary.
Used by native peoples for millennia to waterproof bark canoes, shelters and clothing.
Non-Toxic and food grade, Methyl paraben stops mold, smell, and mildew.
Environmentally friendly alternative to Zinc Oxide for blocking UV light.
Finally something better than aerosols. A binder for natural and synthetic fibers that is pfas free and bio-degradable.
1. Remove bar from Packaging.
2. Rub on in even strokes and use hair dryer to help melt the bar and saturate the fabric.
3. Enjoy the studly wax canvas experience.
Your jacket, tarp, bell tent, shoes and all natural or blended fabrics needs a pine & beeswax based waterproof fabric dressing treatment.
- Safe for use on cotton, blended fabric, leather, suede and more
- Creates durable base-layer for thick materials and virgin fabric.
- Ideal for use on outerwear, rain gear, anorak, bivy sack, luggage, canvas tarps, and more
- Repels water during use and in storage
- Fabric maintains adequate breathability
- Dries with a pine scent
- One jar covers 60 sq. ft. on light blended fabric. 20 sq. ft. on heavier fabrics
- Touch up Hawk Tools Fabric Weatherproofing bi-yearly. Lasts for years.
Fabric Dressing lowdown
- Reproof or apply durable waterproofing to your work gear – Our hot wax fabric water repellent is easily brushed onto your canvas denim or blended work gear. It soaks into the fibers for years of rugged protection.
- Our Fabric Dressing is formulated to take abuse – We have tested our formulation in the harshest of environments, from wrenching on heavy machinery to forestry work. Our proprietary mixture can take abuse and keep on going.
- Natural oils, beeswax & pine tar – We source all our ingredients locally in Pennsylvania. We work with the men and women harvesting honeycomb and extracting natural oils for our fabric wax. These products are pure and great care goes into every product we produce.
- Non toxic – There are toxic chemicals used to process and render commercial off the shelf oil and wax products. We forego unnecessary processing with careful temperature and agitation control. We put in the time to make this product right and safe to wear. As always, we are PFAS free.
- Proudly made in Pennsylvania USA – Our operation is proudly based in Pennsylvania. We source everything from Pine tar to our packaging locally, supporting the local economy.
- Impervious to the elements – Beeswax and natural oils soak into fabric, totally saturating the material, leaving a wet sheen that is impervious to dirt, mud and rain. This wax is great for rubbing into denim work gear, bags and most synthetic cotton blends for extra protection.
- Awe in wonderment at the impending transformation then remove the label
- Place can in a pot with 1.5″ of simmering water
- Use a soft bristle brush to apply to an even conservative coat of dressing
- Work dressing into the fabric and brush off excess
- Touch up with Fabric Weatherproofing in spots of heavy use.