The most durable Fabric waterproofer
Beeswax is blended with a proprietary HT Wax Blend for the most durable water proof boundary.
Used by native peoples for millennia to waterproof bark canoes, shelters and clothing.
Finally something better than aerosols. A binder for natural and synthetic fibers that is pfas free and bio-degradable.
Simple Rub on!
1. Remove bar from Packaging
2. Rub on in even strokes and use hair dryer to help it along.
3. Let it cure over night in a warm dry place.
FAbric Wax - Natural Pine
Your hat, bag, shoes, and so many other fabric materials exposed to the elements and need proper traditional waterproofing. Never go fishing in the rain again without a pine & beeswax barrier.
- Safe for use on cotton, leather, suede and blended fibers
- Creates durable protection from the elements with just one application
- Ideal for use on outerwear, rain gear, umbrellas, outdoor gear, rucksacks, luggage, canvas tarps, boat covers, and more
- Repels water during use and in storage
- Fabric maintains adequate breathability
- Dries with a pine scent
- One bar provides 15 sq. ft. of water resistance on light G1000 or 6 sq. ft. on heavier fabrics
- Touch up Hawk Tools Fabric Weatherproofing bi-yearly.
Perks of Fabric Weatherproofing
Natural & gentle on your skin
Years of protection
Will not yellow and degrade over time
Great for every fabric
- Tylol increases the ductility of fabric wax by 378%.
- It’s completely non-toxic & food grade.
- Developed and manufactured at our facility.
The big picture
Fabric Wax is formulated to weatherproof all natural and blended fibers.
Ultimate Fabric Wax
Before we begin, there are a few things to clarify. Hawk Tools Fabric Wax is for extreme environments and the people who work, explore and thrive in adverse conditions. If this sounds like you, read on. Hawk Tools manufactures the best waterproofing wax, bar none. More specifically, blending the best of traditional methods and modern refinements for an advanced formula that both repels water and mud while creating a waxy barrier that resists severe abrasion. First, Beeswax and natural oils soak into fabric, totally saturating the material and leaving a wet sheen that is impervious to dirt, mud and rain. Second, our proprietary wax blend binds these ingredients to your gear with a tailored molecular carbon chain engineered for the task. Third, we make sure this groundbreaking blend is thermally and UV stable with industry standard testing procedures.
Also, we make sure our Fabric Weatherproofer is resistant to rot as compared to some other all natural proofing products on the market. All of this is accomplished without the use of toxic chemicals commonly found in water proofing agents. Consequently, these irritants can cause severe medial complications and cancer. Undoubtedly all this and this with unparalleled adhesion and stability guarantees years of uninterrupted service. Check out our article on Insturctables for more how to action!
How to Apply Fabric Wax
Video Guide To Proper Waxing
Quickly waterproof your gear the right way with this brief visual guide to the process.