The most durable Fabric waterproofer
Beeswax is blended with a proprietary HT Wax Blend for the most durable water proof boundary.
Used by native peoples for millennia to waterproof bark canoes, shelters and clothing.
Finally something better than aerosols. A binder for natural and synthetic fibers that is pfas free and bio-degradable.
Simple Rub on!
1. Remove bar from Packaging
2. Rub on in even strokes and use hair dryer to help it along.
3. Let it cure over night in a warm dry place.
Fabric Wax - Naturally
Your jacket, hat, bag, shoes, chaps, and all other natural and blended fabric are exposed to the elements needs quality piney & beeswax protection.
- Safe for use on cotton, blended fabric, leather, suede and more.
- Easy rub-on protection from the elements with just one application.
- Ideal for use on outerwear, rain gear, umbrellas, outdoor gear, backpacks, luggage, canvas tarps, anoraks, bivy sacks and more.
- All temperature waterproof protection.
- Fabric maintains adequate breathability.
- Dries with a pine scent.
- One bar provides 60 sq. ft. of water resistance on light G1000 or 20 sq. ft. on heavier canvas.
- Touch up Hawk Tools Fabric Weatherproofing bi-yearly.
Perks of Fabric Weatherproofing
Natural & gentle on your skin
Years of protection
Will not yellow and degrade over time
Great for bleded fabric
The big picture
Blended natural and synthetic fibers? Not a problem. Go ahead and weatherproof your blended gear.
How to Apply Fabric Wax
Video Guide To Proper Canvas Waxing
Quickly waterproof your gear the right way with this brief visual guide to the process.