The perfect combo
Not all Saddle Soap is the same, read on to understand the Hawk Tools difference. Hawk Tools Saddle Soap removes embedded dirt and grime from smooth leather to leave it with a soft luster and supple texture. Great for rough and smooth leather boots, shoes, and other leather items such as bags, gloves, and jackets. For more about the application process, check out our guide to cleaning leather boots here. For the perfect combo, pick up a can of Leather Salve and Leather Protectant for a complete leather care combo. Additionally, Walmart may offer a better price here.
- Warm up some water and prepare a cloth
- Dip a cloth in water and wipe down your leather product
- Dip a Hawk Tools palm brush into the Saddle Soap and gently scrub off built-up dirt and grease
- Wipe down with a clean cloth
- Apply Hawk Tools Leather Salve to hydrate and restore your leather frequently
The Right Formula
Tired of toxic chemicals in your soap? So are we!
Hawk Tools Saddle Soap is formulated to work on all leather products, not just boots. The finest Olive Soap, Lanolin and blend of natural oils protect and restore your dirty and damaged leather.
The lather works down into dirt and grease to pull it away without breaking down the oils that form naturally within leather. This works perfectly for boots, belts, jackets, bags, saddles and so much more.
The best leather care
- Finest natural ingredients
- Cleans and nourishes all leathers
- Lathers to lift off stuck on dirt and grease
- Easy application with a Palm Brush