The most durable fabric waterproofer
No discolored creases and grease marks. A consistent matte sheen will radiate warm light for a more refined waxed canvas look.
A bar, hair dryer and elbow grease is all that’s needed to transform your fabric.
Dry wax wont rub-off like wet wax. It adds a tooth and rugged leathery toughness to textiles.
A paraffin base creates an ultra durable barrier to water for your fabrics.
Used by native peoples for millennia to waterproof bark canoes, shelters and clothing.
Environmentally friendly alternative to Zinc Oxide for blocking UV light.
Non-Toxic and food grade, Methyl paraben stops mold, smell, and mildew.
Better than aerosols, this binder for natural and synthetic fibers that is pfas free and bio-degradable.
- Remove the bar from Packaging.
- Rub on in even strokes and use a hair dryer to help melt the bar and saturate the fabric.
- Enjoy the Fabric Weatherproofing experience.
Fabric Waterproofer Features
Your tent, hat, boat cover, awning, tarp, shoes, and any other fabric material exposed to the elements need protection. Your Tent or bivy sack is a perfect candidate for fabric waterproofer.
- Safe for use on polyester, nylon, polypropylene, cotton, leather, suede, and more
- Creates durable protection from the elements with just one application
- Ideal for use on outerwear, rain gear, umbrellas, outdoor gear, backpacks, luggage, canvas tarps, boat covers, and more
- Repels water during use and in storage
- Fabric maintains adequate breath-ability
- Dries with a pine scent
- One bar provides 60 sq. ft. of water resistance on light nylon or 20 sq. ft. on heavier fabrics
- Touch up Hawk Tools Fabric Weatherproofing bi-yearly.
- No sulfates or dyes
What you need and a little bit about how the process should be handled.
I’ts a good deal for the durability.
This works well when rubbed on Fjallraven G1000 pants. Do not use their greenland wax, the crumbly paraffin will not last long.
My hunting gear is completely waterproof now. It did not come waterproof from the factory.
When are these back in stock?
Nabbing more when they are back in stock.