Ultra Durable Canvas Waterproofing is the most durable canvas waterproofer for sale today for outdoor fabrics. It bests Star Brite and 303 in AATCC 127 Hydrostatic Pressure Method testing hands down. Also, it’s 347X more resistant to abrasion and wear over time.
The major differentiator is our proprietary blend. First, we start with an environmentally safe CnH2n+2 derivative and add a pine based sealant. Second, TYLOL is added to bond it to all synthetic and natural fibers. Finally, there are no solvents, thinners, PTFE or, PFAS, and it’s 100% concentrated waterproofer.
Never spray a stinky flammable mix onto fabric again, this non-toxic waterproofer comes with an included heater and is quickly rolled on with a common paint roller.
- Restores water repellency to canvas fabrics
- Ideal for bell tents, RV awnings, and canvas covers.
- Powerful barrier against harmful UV rays
THE MOST DURABLE
Canvas Fabric Waterproofer
Remember, there are no toxic thinners or accelerants to catch fire or asphyxiate you. A simple paint roller and 12V power port is all that’s needed to quickly waterproof your Awning or Canvas Cover.
Check out our “How To” guide for more application process details.
What To Expect
Coverage per container: 465 sq. ft. (gal.); 116.25 sq. ft. (1 qt.)
Lasts for years
Ultra Durable Canvas Waterproofer is the most durable fabric weatherproofing agent available on the market today. It rolls on thick and blocks UV, stains and salt spray like nothing else. All this while
- Concentrated formula is the most durable canvas waterproofer available.
- Protects against UV, staining, mildew and rain.
- Restores water repellency beyond factory new.
- Formulated for use on blended & natural fibers.
- Prevents oil and water based stains and is non-flammable.
- Contains no dangerous, carcinogenic or harsh chemicals.
- Perfect for your bell tent, canvas tarp, RV awning, sails, and so much more!
Coverage: 465 sq. ft. (gal.); 116.25 sq. ft. (1 qt.) depending on material and application method.
Application: Paint Roller